Subject: [Leica] B&W digital printer
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:32:06 -0500

Lea,

I have been using the Epson P2200 with archival matt paper and the matt
black ink for B&W printing.  When I print from Photoshop, I set the print
software for B&W only and achieve deep rich blacks without any tint or
overcast.  This printer is amazing in that I can print color for one sheet and
the next B&W.  I do not like the glossy paper at all.  The matt prints look as
if they were torn out of a master printed photo book.

Richard Clompus
Roanoke, VA

Replies: Reply from robertmeier@usjet.net (Re: [Leica] B&W digital printer)