Subject: [Leica] A pleasant afternoon in Copenhagen with a LUGer
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:53:48 +0100 (MET)

Nathan Wajsam passed through Copenhagen to pick up his father on his way
to Poland for the holidays. We decided to meet up for a pleasant
afternoon. This was yesterday.

We had lunch at a Turkish buffet:

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/nw1.html

Then we walked across town to go to an exhibition and on the way, Nathan
ran into a friend from his days at the University of Aarhus, over 20 years
ago. They hadn't seen each other in seven.

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/nw2.html

Nathan had just one simple present to pick up to finish his shopping
before taking off. He wasn't really shopping ... he knew exactly what he
wanted. This is the second store he left empty-handed ... slightly
irritated at the queues and the time it took to get something simple done.

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/nw2.html

All shots with a Leica, of course :) M3 with a 35mm Summicron, Neopan
1600.

I hope his drive went well today. We have a storm building up and they've
warned about driving today, recommending that one should wait until
tomorrow.

May Nathan and everyone else have nice enjoyable holidays!

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> ([Leica] Re: A pleasant afternoon in Copenhagen with a LUGer)