Subject: RE: [Leica] I wish that Leica and Rollei
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:35:32 -0500

Neal,
Isn't it wonderful how much fun a camera can be?  As to the Kiev 4,
after you use it you will wonder how Leica ever survived the thirties.
It may be heresy on this list, but a Contax II is easier to use
Biogon, 50 Sonnar, 85 Sonnar, and 135 Sonnar) than what Leica was
offering.  The only areas Leica was superior is that the contemporary
III (F) was a lot smaller and possibly quieter and it has a jewel like
build/design that delights whereas the Contax is more like a well
designed hammer.

Don, ducking from the rocks coming my way.
dorysrus@mindsprign.com