Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 50
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:25:15 -0800

Kip,

Nice! I love shooting in very old cemeteries. They have to be at least
150 years old to be interesting to me. But they can be very cool for
shooting. But it sure is overdone.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

'Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.
If it's not, why embarrass him?'"  - Tom Clancey