Subject: Re: [Leica] see what happens when you stay home from work?
From: "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:02:46 -0500

BD,

Fair point. I am looking at this photo without any knowledge of its real
context or the facts involved. Perhpas, given the situation, he is in fact
getting off easy. And, yes, overwhelming force is better than total
brutality. Still, I think that there is a trend in this country to use a
heavier hand than may actually be called for.

Barney