Subject: [Leica] Wedding, some photos OT
From: "" <tomasz.krowicki@hot.pl>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:00:13 CET

OK, here is my and my wife's recent attempt at a wedding photography at our
friends ceremony and party.  We were not the official photogs. Friends were happy
with our work so  I thought I will share it with more demanding audience here on
the LUG.  Note that good portion of the photos were taken with a Canon
camera/glass. I hope that looking at them will not make you blind if you care to
view them ;-) Leica stuff was M7 and 35/2 and 50/1.4

The photos are at the link below.  Click on Renata and Piotr.

http://www.tomaszkrowicki.com/Galery%202%20Friends%20and%20family%20page.htm

As the page was created in MS Frontpage it looks better in MS Explorer.
Unfortunate feature of working with Microsoft software. Comments, as always, welcome.

Regards,
Tomasz Krowicki
www.tomaszkrowicki.com

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Wedding, some photos OT)