Subject: [Leica] anyone here read Russian?
From: "Jeff Parks" <jeff@piombo.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:54:38 -0000

Article on Leica-Panasonic collaboration:

http://www.foto-video.ru/12_2003/reportage/1/

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foto-video.ru%2F12_2003%2Freportage%2F1%2F&lp=ruen&intl=1&tlb=1

"the developments of system without the mirror with change optics?. In the
evening in the particular conversation two German journalists populate to
the colleague of?planovogo division? (Products Planning Group) in order to
explain the details of these?razrabotok?. It turned out that it?kazhdyy
month does hurry about into Germany? and that?prototip will be ready already
to exhibition Photokina or even PMA?. I observed the process of tedious
vyuzhivaniya of information from the side. Judging by the reaction of
Japanese, I understood that the camera already, apparently, was ready, and
by it by itself oy as it does not suffer itself to share with its
development. To?planoviku? associates approached, they listened to the
conversation. Then all began to mysteriously smile, looking at each other.
However, direct question caused the same straight answer: ?Raboty are
conducted, but this Top Secret?. By the way, it is not secret, that the
problem of?otsifrovki? its equipment company Leica partially solved."

Jeff