Subject: RE: [Leica] SD-24
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:26:55 -0800

At 03:41 PM 12/8/2003 -0800, mehrdad-\(kiakki.net\) wrote:
>Richard, it is an updated sf-20 flash to accommodate the new cm camera, most
>everything is the same as before. I suggest fast lens and film instead of a
>flash

I do use fast film (ASA400) and fast lens (Noctilux), but there are pics
that I want to take in places that just have horrible lighting. I know may
be I shouldn't try to take pics at those places, but I have no choice. I
was thinking that in fact a small flash like the SF20 with -12 or -2 fill
compensation, coupled with fast lens may be what I need.

Thanks.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> (RE: [Leica] SD-24)