Subject: RE: [Leica] Another question.
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:49:47 -0700

Curtis--

You can also export PowerPoint presentations as JPEGs and then open as a
photo album in Dreamweaver MX (under Commands>>Create Web Photo Album), if
you use that application, and then post to your Web site. It will create
little thumbnails for you, and then folks can then click on the small image
to find the larger version. Very handy.

Kit