Subject: RE: [Leica] Crank, flywheel & gear advice
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:13:58 -0700

Well, I also gutted my kitchen to the subfloor, and rebuilt and taught
myself electrical and plumbing as well, so that I could install the
dishwasher, put in the new sink and drain, water supply, and related stuff
(like the big butcherblock countertop, which burned two saber saws in
cutting the sinkhole!) ... also larnt myself soldering so I could put in the
overflow copper pipe for the hot water heater.

Guess that's why they call me "Tool Kit." Tee hee.

Kit