Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M7 For Sale 35mm Summicron ASPH and 24mm ASPH
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:34:05 -0800

Gary,

I don't know if the M7 is still available but, if so:

Do you know if it has the newer MP finder (this is probably a function of
the serial number)?
You indicated "Minty" rather than "Mint".  What are the specific indications
of use of the camera?
Is there anything at all (!) about this camera that you're not thrilled
with?  (e.g. rangefinder focusing not lining up, etc.)

Also, re the 24:

Have you tested its sharpness wide open?
Is the focusing ring fairly stiff or on the more relaxed, loose side?

Thanks Gary.