Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica users complaining of high prices?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 06:40:06 -0700

The best that can be said is that Leica may have assisted in the
design. Leica and Zeiss names have appeared on the same digital lens
design in the past so I suspect it is mostly marketing. They send
around a Leica/Zeiss chap(ette) who walks through the factory and,
bingo, the production of the lens is carefully supervised by...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Leica users complaining of high prices?)