Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: =?windows-1252?Q?RUBEN_BL=C6DEL?= <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:23:26 +0100

Mark

My post was just a remark to Sam who was bored with the digilux - I will
try to come up with a new subject and test if it bombs, perhaps even
better then your suggestion would be if the new M was made of
carbonfiber enforced semi transparrent plastic so you could se all the
little things turning inside the camera

Ruben