Subject: RE: [Leica] question on flash with the MP
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <mitch.zeissler@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:13:49 -0500

Here you go...

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Misc/crop0002.jpg
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Misc/crop0008.jpg

For both images:  MP .85 (no batteries, completely manual), Noctilux,
f/1.0@1/50th, Portra 160NC, 3-stop ND filter, and Nikon SB-28 flash that was
bounced off the ceiling.  Flash was kept on auto exposure (in fact, the only
metering for either image was done by the flash), and both rooms were fairly
dark.  Normally I use a hand meter, but I was wanting to see what the flash
was capable of on it's own before making my own adjustments.

Regards,

/Mitch