Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:54:33 +0100

Eric Welch wrote:

>  But to specifically aim
> it at that, and USB is sure not worthy of a $2,000 camera. It should
> support Windows XP, Mac OS X and USB 2 and Firewire. Like a $400 iPod
> can!

As far I understand the camera is compatible with XP etc., they just make a
point of stating that they provide drivers for Win 98 on the CD as well. I
think it's OK--I have four computers in the house, one with XP Pro, one
with XP Home, and two older ones with Win 98SE--one of those is the 5-year
old notebook on which I am writing this. Since I only use it for email and
browsing,  I see no reason to upgrade it.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands