Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:34:41 -0600

Yes but I value my life also. ;-)  I suspect Gabby will end up with it when
we take our trip to Poland and Germany next year.  Right now she is very
busy with her first year of University studies and has not had much time
for extra activities.;-(

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/26/2003 04:24 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

> Daniel
>
> Last year Gabby (19yr.) was using my F3 with 55/3.5, and 180/2.8 lenses
and
> she loved it, she kept trying to convince me it was her camera.  ;-)  she
> used it in manual mode all the time, even after I showed her the auto
mode!
> I almost let her take it back to Poland when she left in June, but
figured
> the wife would kill me if I did.  I do not use it, so it sits on the
table
> downstairs.

Mistake, Gene, mistake. You could have always picked up another one for
the table in a crisis :)

Daniel