Subject: [Leica] A plug for the Birdman! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:13:08 -0800

Hi folks,
This is a blatant plug for Doug Herr and his wildlife photography. :-)

Some folks may reacll a picture Doug posted a couple weeks ago of a "blue
owl" with a completely blown out back ground, an amazing photograph.

My wife and I ordered a print as a Christmas gift for a friend, it arrived
yesterday. WOW!!!!!!

Time after time on the screen we know how wonderful his work is, but to hold
a print and see what it really looks like goes beyond reality. You almost
feel you're holding the bird in your hands. Love that Leica glass in the
skilled hands of a talented photographer. :-)

Great one Doug, sorry for the plug but it just needed to be said. :-)

ted