Subject: [Leica] Photograpehrs on Nightline Friday
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:49:37 -0800

For all you Yanks, and others who get ABC, Nightline (yeah, Ted
Koppel's show) will be doing a nature story Friday night on Caribou
migrations. Here's the description for anyone interested.

And on Friday, a once-in-a-lifetime look at a phenomenon of nature.
Thousands, maybe tens of thousands of caribou migrate across the arctic
tundra every year. Where do they go? And why? One couple, armed with
cameras and what they could carry on their backs, tracked the migration
from start to finish, a truly stunning look at these amazing animals.

On Nov 26, 2003, at 1:42 PM, Bill Harting wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> Sorry about the spelling. Here's an interesting site also on him:
>
> http://www.identitytheory.com/people/birnbaum80.html
>
> I saw some of his pictures in the MFA (Boston) some years ago, and a
> series of his book pictures hanging at a Boston Thai restaurant.
>
> Bill H
>

> --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA