Subject: [Leica] your visit to Solms
From: liz boeder <lizlizliz@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:13:31 -0800

We visited Solms in October of this year and found many people who spoke
lovely English. I have emailed our contact there and requested an
English speaking-guide for your tour. When we were there, we found most
people who worked with the public spoke a great deal of English. One
lady who assembles lenses is just learning English now, and very sweetly
asked if she could try out her English on us.
We found the folks at Solms accommodating to a fault, gracious and
delightful, and hope you do too.
I'll reply offlist if you wish when I hear back on the contact info.
Please tell me to whom.
- -Liz