Subject: [Leica] LHSA Spring Shoot - More Info.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:32:55 -0800

Last Tuesday, Ted Grant announced that the Spring Shoot for 2004 is to be
held in Victoria, B.C., Canada, April 23 though 25th.

Then, John Collier responded:

>You can count me in! Where do we sign up or do we just show up? I hope
>Henning and Tom and Greg and (insert other western Canadians) can make it
>too. I already have accommodation and transportation and I am raring to
>go. Will Leica be there with there latest gear. And...
>
>I guess it is a bit early to press for details :-)

Actually, John, it's not. This was confirmed only about 3 weeks and I've
been away for two and a half of 'em! So, details are scarce at this time.

However, I have set up a web page with travel links for those interested in
making plans.  Over the coming days and weeks, more details will be added
as plans are finalized.

Check in with the web-page every couple of weeks and you'll always have the
latest info....

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Major news will be announced here, from time to time, as well.

For those of you who are not LHSA members, this is a good time to join -
and a great excuse to visit the city rated, last September, the "Best City
in the Americas" by Condé Nast Traveler magazine!
!

We're working to make this the best Spring Shoot ever!  :)

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr