Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica For sale
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:26:51 -0800

I'm done with Leica purchases for now, what with 6 bodies and nearly a dozen
lenses. As it is, I'm waiting to see if I'll need a digital back for my
Rollei or 4x5. I've had a few clients make some noises about it. I'm heading
out of photojournalism, which bores me to tears, and drifting back into
editorial portraiture. But as things would have it, I'm being asked to do
catalogue work. There the need for a decent digital back is crucial. Aside
from renting, it's a waiting game, either until the prices drop more
significantly, or the client load warrants it.
Slobodan Dimitrov