Subject: Re: [Leica] M7
From: "Laurence Gadd" <lgadd@northriverpress.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:31:27 -0500

I have been off the list for a couple of years. Glad to be back. I just ordered an M7 from Don Chatterton (What a great guy!)Any opinions on why after 40 years I still get my best pictures with my M2? I have also used an M3 and M6 but there is someting different about the M2. The reason for the M7 is eyeglasses on to compose off for the meter or speed setting on again off again. Can't resist the auto function for quick shooting. Also any things to watch for with the M7? Loading tips, viewfinder flare, battery life etc. Last question does anyone know the name of the woman in NY State who used to repair Leicas? She did a great job and was wonderfull to deal with. Thanks for any help.
Larry Gadd

Replies: Reply from "S. Chatterjee & W.F. Grey" <chatterjeegrey@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] M7)