Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:38:50 -0800

Phong wrote:

> Peaches are such fragile fruits that they are best eaten not too
> far from their trees.  Georgia peaches away from Georgia are
> either tired, or picked too green.  Best peaches I have had
> are actually from New Jersey, in New Jersey.  I have had
> South Carolina and Georgia peaches natively, in country,
> and still think New Jersey peaches are the best.
>
> Most fruits are far better eaten not too far from their trees.
> Just my opinion,
>
> - Phong

One cult fanatic I knew told me it's best to eat them when they are
STILL ON THE TREE!
And claims it says so in the Bible.
Hey! I'm not one to argue because you know the joke about the guy at the
bar and a monkey comes in…
You know! betting on a sure thing! Never a good idea!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com