Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get here
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 20:01:40 -0500

Is it a party then?

I haven't been that active on this list lately (moved residences, real busy
at work, yadda yadda yadda), so it would be particularly nice to meet some
of the nice folks I've been reading and interacting with.

Maybe some other Canadians can join me and we can make it a Road Trip!

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer