Subject: [Leica] Recent photos
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:38:35 -0800

I posted pictures at http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/folder-5668.html . I
made these about a month ago at and close by the California Palace of the
Legion of Honor. Because the gallery guards had given me grief on earlier
visits when I carried my M6, I took my Minox 35 which fits into the palm of
my hand. No one seemed to notice when I photographed an art class in
progress in one of the galleries; I did not get in front of the class to
photograph the students en face. The film was Agfa Vista 200. I shall be
grateful for critiques.
Oliver Bryk