Subject: Re: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:04:05 -0500

My point was that a wolf is a wolf and a dog is a dog, but they are very
different from one another.  But I suppose a given hybrid may have more dog
characteristics than wolf, or vice versa.

By the way, did you hear about the insomniac, atheist dyslexic who would
lie awake at night wondering if there was a dog?

- -dan c.