Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW's 37 & 38
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:59:23 -0500

Mark

Thanks for the comments.  I need to do some more experimenting with PS
Elements to get the color right, but not quite sure what to change yet as
this is my first time using it.  Yes the glass blower shot has a bad
background, but could not get a better angle.  I did crop it to get the
worst parts out and it really helps the shot.

                      Mark Delk
                      <macdude4@bellsouth.net>            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW's 37 & 38
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/29/2003 03:54 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

On my screen Powerbook 15" LCD the colors look a little dull. I am
looking at the red lid and red parts of the label on the jar. Shouldn't
that been a little brighter ?

Of course it could be my screen thats at fault and they might look
better on an external monitor.

As far as the pictures themselves go, I like the man with the plate
best because the background in the glass blower picture is a little
distracting.

Having said that, I do like both pictures. More and more I find myself
interested in pictures that tell a story or show small "snapshots" of
life.

Mark