Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Lawyers Guns and Money
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:56:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Frank,

Very nice indeed!

Frank

- -----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Sep 9, 2003 9:23 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I don't doubt that Hindu Love Gods wasn't meant for release.  It sounded very rough - which is what I liked about it.  Not over-produced and over-polished.  And it had a kick-ass version of Strawberry Beret (yes the song by The Artist Formerly Known
as Prince - or whateverthehell he calls himself these days).

My favourite song from Excitable Boy:  Nightime in the Switching Yard.  Send shivers up my spine!

cheers,
frank

Frank Farmer wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Zevon got together with a number of REM members (Buck, Berry, Mills) for a number of songs on the Sentimental Hygiene album.  Supposedly, Hindu Love Gods came from those sessons and was not actually meant for release. He will certainly be missed.
>
> Frank

- --
"Jazz is about capturing the moment"
- -Herbie Hancock