Subject: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:50:24 -0400

i managed to snap this photo saturday night after my friend nicki
(www.nickijaine.com) accidentally shot my friend paul (www.carfaxabbey.com)
when he was trying to swipe a cookie for her. it was all just horseplay but
the gun went off (eh, go figure). (lugger colin voze (www.availabledark.com)
was there too.) the wound looks ghastly, but he was actually okay. the
enterance wound is actually _really_ small. it looks a whole lot worse than
it actually is.

what people seem to have a hard time grasping is that americans are armed
because the rest of the world belongs to us. we need to stay armed to
protect you from yourselves. (imagine an armed norway with no armed america,
imagine an armed micronesia with no armed america....) ocassionally there
are mishaps (like nicki shooting paul when she didn't mean to). BUT an armed
america means a safer world for the rest of you second and third world
countries. dont you forget it.

kc

(ps: expecting to see praise and thanksgiving from all the LUG foreigners,
we keep your shores safe, i need NOT remind you)

p.p.s.: i'd thought she shot him with a 50 cal desert eagle, but on looking
at the photo, it was probably one of the smaller cal desert eagles's with
the higher mag capacity -- some expert on the lug, i'm deferring to you)

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos)