Subject: Re: [Leica] The Great NY State Fair
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:07:53 +0200

Hi Ernie,

A very nice essay and set of pictures. When I lived in Gainesville,
Florida, in the mid-80s, I always enjoyed going to the Alachua country
fair. Gainesville is a college town (Univ. of Florida) but the surrounding
areas is all rural and agricultural, so the county fair, held on the
outskirts of the town, always provided lots of good photo opportunities.

Nathan