Subject: RE: [Leica] M to R adapter - is there such a thing?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:16:34 -0400

Ian,
Leica made, makes?, an M to R adapter.  As others have mentioned, almost
every lens is a macro as I reckon maybe 25mm of extension.  So as George
L. mentioned, this is for playing funny lens on an SLR experiment.
Sometime I will post some Summarit wide open macro shots, truly a unique
look.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com