Subject: Re: [Leica] It's here
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:19:42 -0400

congratulations!  I remember when I got my Noctilux - indoor
photography was no longer 1/15 and a deep breath :)  we had just put in
a new kitchen and I was experimenting with it at f/1 - damn if the pics
didn't look like some big budget ad for the appliances with only a
small zone of in focus with much of the "product" out of focus.  Alas I
sold it as I was just not using it for much else.  I think if you can
tolerate the extra weight it can be a definitely wonderful standard
lens.

ernie