Subject: [Leica] "Red" M2
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:48:21 -0700

Yesterday, while picking up some film, I stopped and looked at a bunch
of used M bodies sitting in a display case. I noticed one chrome M2,
with the "M2" lettering in red (only the words M2 were red). The shade
of red matched that of the lighting bolt on the shutter speed dial. The
serial number was something like 931xxx. Any ideas what this is? Just
curious.

Thanks,

feli

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] "Red" M2)