Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 26: Scantily clad women flying through the air
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:07:14 +0200

Now that I have your attention... Last week was my last "normal" week in
Zurich. We are still here this week, but this is moving week and the
house is a mess of boxes and does not look like itself anymore. I have
been taking pictures of the movers at work, hopefully an image worthy of
a PAW will come out of that. In the meantime, here are last week's images.

This June was the hottest June on record in the past 250 years according
to the local press, and it certainly felt that way. Not surprisingly,
people thronged the local lakefront and the river, seeking relief. I
spotted some girls (and boys, but girls are nicer :-)) jumping off a
bridge in the middle of the city. The first image is one of a girl in
mid-flight, the second is a wider view of the scene:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_26.jpg
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_26alt1.jpg

The second alternate is my furry girl Cheeta, who has also enjoyed every
opportunity for a dip in the lake:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_26alt2.jpg

All three pictures taken with Leica M6, 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar,
on Fuji Acros developed in XTOL 1+3.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland