Subject: Re: [Leica] Digi Low Light
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:02:52 +0200 (MEST)

Digital and low-light is something I really appreciate.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/12.html

This shot (an earlier paw) was done at EI 1600 and most of the others (if
you click on the "here" link) were done, in Nikon's terms, "one step above
1600", that is, 3200. It would be difficult to do that sporting even
without digital. I did it with film (Fujicolor 1600) and I really can't
see the difference and when I do, digital is better. Film shots can be
seen at:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/11.html and
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/10.html

Not to mention the work flow in getting about 70 pictures out to anxiously
waiting girls (with an attention span of about 6 hours ... after that,
these competitions are HISTORY).

Daniel