Subject: Re: [Leica] Handled the MP - Patina
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:05:52 +1000

I've thought about doing that with the odd nice new thing, but sure as,
if I just wait a bit, it happens anyway.  Not that I'm all fine with
that, but at least its happened now.  Having kids is a big help -
they're often the perpetrators :-)  I found my Breitling Navitimer down
behind the head of the bed on Friday, courtesy of my two year old
daughter, and she knows we don't touch ........      Yeah, right!

Rick.