Subject: Re: [Leica] Twisting the day away! Leica R to Nikon to Leica R ....!
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:56:14 -0700

Ed

If you have to look down at the camera und lens to see which
way to turn, you are lost!  It's gotta be ingrained in your mind
or instinct to do it right.  I've been using Leicas and Nikons
together, and haven't twisted wrong yet.  The cameras feel so
different, that a mistake must almost be caused by ones mind
being elsewhere.  Like on that cute wedding guest in the micro
mini :-)

Jerry