Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Aesthetic
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:52:30 -0600

It is possible. You can get adapters to mount them conventionally but
you only get lenses that focus close. The other way is to get in there
and pry all that nasty mirror and aperture linkage crap out of there
and then bore a big hole in the front so you can install a recessed
mount. It will work but it is not an SLR or rangefinder or viewfinder
camera after that. Seems to me its cheaper to buy a Bessa.

John Collier