Subject: [Leica] Info needed about Astro Berlin and Rodenstock Heligon
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:22:36 -0300

Hi to all,
this is my first posting after about a long year as a lurker. I want to
ask the group a request of info about two screw-mount lenses that I
have. One is a Rodenstock 35/2.8 Heligon, coated optics. Does anyone
know what the production years were for this lens? Does anyone on the
list have any opinions about its peformance?
The other lens is an Astro Berlin Pan-Tachar 125/2,3, rangefinder
coupled. I know there's little info around regarding this lens. It
seems it to be very rare, too. So, ANY information about it will be
kindly appreciated. I will post some photos very soon.

TIA and Regards to all
Eduardo Albesi
Buenos Aires
Argentina