Subject: RE: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:56:36 +0200

Erik

It most certainly isn't. That was the most offensive message I've read in
several years of subscribing to the LUG. Things sometimes get very heated
but that response was exceptional. If I were Brian Reid he'd be off the list
already. However I'm not Brian and the decision is his. Brian hosts the LUG
just in case you weren't aware.

Please stay around and don't be influenced by a single individual. There is
a great pool of knowledge and experience here.

Steve