Subject: Re: [Leica] Optimized Features of the Leica MP
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:24:10 -0800

To me it's a Jekyll and Hyde situation.

When you are Dr. Jekyll  you reach for your MP.
When you get up on the other side of the bed and you are Mr. Hyde you
grab the M7. "My stick, My stick!"

It fits both the good an evil parts of the average persons split personality.

I always thought Mr. Hyde had it over Dr. Jekyll in every way and should
have been the one who was the "Dr.."

      Mr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde

Or if you were a blackbird you could be Dr. Heckle and Mr. Jeckyl.

Or if you were a Kitchen knife collector (like me) you could be Dr.
Henckel and Mr. Wüsthof.

That's all folks!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA