Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:58:51 -0500

Kit,

> Yes, and I came to the same understanding myself after reading the
> international warranty card. I'll check it out and report back, just to be
> sure. This is something that should be clarified, as it does affect the
> value of the products in question.

I'm not understanding why you believe this is something that should be
clarified.  It's already perfectly clear, at least to me.  There are
absolutely NO restrictions in the printed warranty card, and because of
such, there is no restriction of warranty on subsequent purchasers within
the warranty period, plain and simple.

Austin