Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 08:44:13 -0700

Nathan--

Yes, and I came to the same understanding myself after reading the
international warranty card. I'll check it out and report back, just to be
sure. This is something that should be clarified, as it does affect the
value of the products in question.

The extended warranty is not transferable, though (the USA one). If there is
an extended warranty available through Germany, that I don't know.

Kit