Subject: RE: [Leica] COLUMBIA
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:27:59 -0500

Excellent question, Austin - I've been wondering about all the warnings
related to the toxic fuels and the like, given that these pieces came in
line meteorites, one would assume that any surface materials were
totally incinerated...But our government would never lie to us, so I
guess that couldn't be the case...

B. D.