Subject: [Leica] Useful link for focus adjustment
From: Herb Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:14:30 -0800

I absolutely don't understand Martin Tai's geometry.  He claims that
if the subjects eye is 100 cm from the camera as indicated by the
scale on the lens barrel and is in the center of the image, that if
the camera is rotated so that the eye is now at the edge of the
frame, it's distance will have been reduced to 94.7 cm.  This looks
like utter nonsense.  Can anyone prove it to be correct?

Herb