Subject: Re: [Leica] What Makes a good Picture?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:54:04 +0100

Hi Simon,

I am certainly not the bravest guy out there when it comes to sticking a
camera in the face of strangers. But...in the particular situation you
describe, I think that you missed a nice opportunity. After all, you
were presumably invited to the event, so you were not exactly crashing
the party. Secondly, the people playing the piano were performers, used
to being in the spotlight, and so I doubt that you would have had any
problems, especially since flash was not involved. So next time you have
such an opportunity, do try to overcome the natural shyness.

Nathan