Subject: Re: [Leica] Foveon
From: "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:10:53 -0500

Austin,

I don't mean Leica wow. Sure, the more I look at the images the more I can
see the flaws. I reacted to the (relative to other things I see) color,
detail and to some degree a lack of digital "flatness" or "malaise." They
stood out favorably to me at first look. By these Foveon images, I get the
sense of where digital is heading - not there yet of course.

Mind, if the Foveons are WOW, then Leica images are "I can die content
now..." <g>

Cheers, Jeffrey