Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 - Depressing
From: "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:45:58 -0500

Gerry,

That's what'll get you. It's what threatens many of us. I struggle the same
way. The way I deal with it is to push through it - keep photographing
regardless

How others look at you and your work is not the same as yourself.

Then again, based on the quality of your work, how prolific you are and the
fact that you have pictures up for sale, I'm wondering if you didn't say
what you said with a small grin ;-)

Jeffrey