Subject: RE: [Leica] 1st Wedding assignment --- should I ?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:27:47 +0100

And don't forget the spare batteries for the cameras (maybe 2 sets per
camera - you can't be too careful :-).

As Christoper said you can't bring too much film. Try to use film that's
the same speed - colour and black and white - so you can't screw up
reloading and forgetting to change the speed.

Keep snapping, don't worry if things don't look quite right in the
viewfinder, take the shot - you may capture spontaneity if nothing else.

Find out what sort of wedding shots the couple want - in the only
wedding I've done I stated that it would be informal or nothing - they
were happy with that, I think I was lucky ;-)

Try to forget that even if everything goes smoothly - and the parents
aren't the dragons Ted describes - you are only going to get one shot at
it. No second takes a week or two later.

Good luck!

Steve