Subject: [Leica] Re: Leitz V35: typical exposure times?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:46:27 -0800

Altho a new bulb will probably help, don't expect the V35 to ever be a
searchlight. After using a V35 for a year to do Cibachrome prints, I
switched back to my Focomat 1c with a custom-built adapter for a Mornick
color head. On the V35, enlarging 16x20 inch Cibas of fairly dense
transparencies often required exposure times measured in minutes. I also
felt more confident in the autofocus mechanism of the 1c, along with the
mechanical feel in general of the 1c. The V35 is a fantastic enlarger for
many uses, but for my requirements I like the 1c better.
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

From: S Dimitrov

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leitz V35: typical exposure times?)